CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Come Thou Fount" Mormon Tabernacle Choir

General Conference Weekend was great! The speakers were amazing, and I can't wait to get the conference issue of the Ensign in November so I can really study all the great talks. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir was inspiring, so I thought I'd post a favorite clip of theirs for everyone to enjoy. We started off Conference Sunday with homemade egg mcmuffins (yum! I had two {blush}). Jeffrey and I organized a little game to help him and Joshua stay focussed for the session. We put jelly beans in a bowl. Jeffrey labelled a piece of paper with the different colors of jelly beans, and then put a corresponding gospel word (i.e., prayer) beside each color. Every time they heard that word spoken, they picked out the corresponding colored bean, and placed it in a little bag. At the end of the session, we counted the beans to see which topic was most popular, and prayer won! Happy Conference!

1 comments:

Lis Drage said...

awesome game! Great idea. I will have to try this at next conference! Miss you guys.