CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Pie


For several years now Jason has asked for blueberry pie for his birthday.  PIe is easier than cake, so I'm all for that!


Sarah helped me light the nineteen candles.  Wax was dripping on the pie. 


Impressive display of lights!  Somebody is getting old(er).


Look at all the smoke, get the fire extinguisher!  Is that your birthday cake (pie), or is Rome burning?


Josh took some candid shots of Jason.  Jason is faking more enthusiasm than he is actually feeling, I think.


Ooh, presents!



He looks a little zombie like in this shot, I'm not sure what they were going for.  Nevertheless, Happy Birthday again, Jason!

1 comments:

Carole said...

I like the idea of a birthday pie. Even I would consider making a pie for a birthday child, what with my occasional visits to the kitchen for baking.