CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Upper Stewiacke Family Photos

While we were at my mother's, Jeff and Josh slept on the hide a bed in Erin's living room. It always amazes me how those two have such a tolerance for each other's close proximity. I guess it's because they're only 20 months apart. Josh always sleeps with his legs up in the air, peculiar, hey?
Here's some random shots from when we were staying with my mother. Scott, Mum and I are absent in these photos. Always behind the camera or in front of a sink or stove, I guess. Here's Nanny's grandchildren: Back row: Colton, Justin and Jason. Second row: Jeffrey and Sarah. Front row: Sasha the dog, Joshua, and Maddie. Erin loooooves to have her picture taken. I have cured her of actually hiding from the camera. She has definitely improved and at least tolerates us pointing a camera in her direction. You're a good sport, porkchop! My Uncle Eric! Love ya lots, Uncle Ric!!!!
My sweet Aunt Colleen! Such a doll!
Erin's birthday. Time to blow out the candles, Erin-O! What's that we see on the cake, a 40? Say it ain't so!
Yes, forty. The big four-oh. No longer a puma. Officially a cougar. Sigh. Hard to believe our little girl is all growed up. Ah well, at least she doesn't act her age! Rock on , sistah friend!

0 comments: